Thursday, 29 March 2012

Gallery: B&W as of March 2012

So as this is a photography blog, I thought I'd start out with some pictures. As my tastes stand at the moment, I'm leaning towards black and white - this really works for landscape photography because b&w really accentuates form and tone. I'm heavily influenced by Group f64 in general and Ansel Adams in particular so I suppose it's a natural progression (regression?) to be aiming towards shooting large format b&w film eventually.

Anyway, this is a pick of my current portfolio.

Couple, Sennen Beach


Stump and Breakers, Spurn Point

Ilam Rock, Dovedale

Cromford Mill Pond

Cromford

Scarthin Books, Cromford

Trees and Mist, Tissington Trail

Furrows and Snow, Newark

Eel Crags

Grisedale Pike

The Central Fells

Tree Stump, Bradford Dale, Youlgreave

Cow Shed, Youlgreave

Ribblehead Viaduct and Blea Moss

Lanyon Quoit

Red Tarn, Striding Edge, Helvellyn and Catstye Cam

Red Tarn From Swirral Edge

Ribblehead Viaduct and the Yorkshire Three Peaks


As with all posts on this blog please respect and observe the photographer's copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment