Saturday, 10 August 2013

Something a bit different

Having written about my personal workflow in the previous post, here's something that flies in the face of that completely. A few weeks of bad luck with the weather had left me feeling a bit frustrated so I took the camera out with the intention of just playing around and having a bit of fun. I'd just seen a few Little Planets and thought I'd do the same... here's the result.



There's tutorials all over the web on how to do these, and they're actually pretty simple. Classical landscapes are pretty serious business so it's nice to be reminded that photography can be a laugh as well.

I'm sure normal service will be resumed in the next post, in the meantime I'm going to go and have a lie down because it's just hit me that I've actually posted a colour photo to the web...

No comments:

Post a Comment